Competitive Intelligence Master Class Course is a program structured to equip participants with tools to collate, analyze, and apply information about products, domain constituents, customers, and competitors for short term and long term strategic planning needs of an organization.
Organizations and organizational units increasingly employ competitive intelligence (CI) to support decision- making, management, and to build and sustain competitive advantages. As the formal practice of CI has grown in adoption and sophistication, information professionals are often charged with intelligence-related responsibilities.
This course examines competitive intelligence models, functions, & practices; the roles of information professionals in CI, and the management of CI. Discussion and practice topics include: intelligence ethical & legal considerations; identifying intelligence needs; intelligence project management, research methods, analysis, production, and dissemination; the uses of intelligence; intelligence sources and tools; managing the intelligence function; and the evolution of CI. A working knowledge of print and electronic business information sources is recommended.
What you will Gain:
- Participants would be able to develop capabilities to execute complex cross
- knotting analyses and synthesis, Generating veritable intelligence, Resolving and capping, Due Diligence spawning decision drivers ,Navigating intelligence streams in other to produce superlative capabilities and performance for rapid and sustainable
- growth and expansion.
- Gain competitive advantage Enhances strategic planning and positioning
- Become conversant in competitive intelligence,strategic,and corporate/organization terms and concepts.
- Develop more in-depth knowledge of and anticipate issues impacting organizational effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Develop an awareness of issues and trends in the field of competitive intelligence, including research, analysis, and process management.
- Know how to take advantage of opportunities for information professionals in the field of competitive intelligence.
- Know the range of competitive intelligence tools and services; as well as how to evaluate,select,and use them effectively.
- Gain familiarity with competitive intelligence-related projects and deliverables.
- Identify and apply professional tools, news, and resources to gain awareness and build upon skills.
- Learn how to protect an organizations’ competitive and knowledge assets from internal and external threats.
- Elevate problem solving through targeted analysis.
Course Objectives and Learning Outcomes
- This course is designed to achieve the following Student Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate knowledge of print and electronic information retrieval procedures.
- Analyze, synthesize, and communicate information and knowledge in a variety of formats.
- Recognize existing and potential problems in a workplace and devise strategies to resolve them.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Analyze information problems and develop solutions, drawing from a wide range of information technology tools and practices.
||Oct 08 - 12 Oct, 2018
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.