This workshop has been meticulously developed to give best practice tools and techniques to all sectors within the private and public sector.
- Relevance of key business drivers
- Business cycle and the business model
- Risk-based approach: a model framework
- Key steps and special planning consideration
- Structure and presentation-high impact reporting
- Distribution for maximum attention and impact
Review of procurement, contracts and transaction processing
- Matching internal control to contractual requirements
- Qualitative v Quantitative assessment and use of KPIs
- Performance Reporting
- Measures taken to reduce or eliminate accounting errors
- Keeping pace with emerging technologies and business models
- Benchmarking to assess quality and efficiency
- Prevention measures and anti-fraud strategies
- Detection tools and techniques
- Financial and accounts manipulation
- Data security and safeguarding data
- Balance sheet optimization
- Capital planning and allocation
- Due diligence on expansion plans (e.g. mergers & acquisitions)
- Tax planning
- Auditing the treasury fundamentals
- Treasury remit for alignment with overall strategy
- Design of treasury strategy and policies
- Risk implications and performance reporting
For whom: All Internal Auditors in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Dec 11 - 14 Dec, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.