Lean Supply Chain Management course will show you how organizations in every industry are achieving substantial cost savings, lead-time reductions and quality enhancements with proven Lean practices – and how you can apply these same tools and techniques to develop your own world-class Lean supply chain. JK Michaels course is led by a team of expert Lean and supply chain practitioners. Their valuable tips, case studies and best practices provide a comprehensive understanding of Lean supply chain management, while their focus on practical applications empowers you to lead changes that will have an immediate positive impact on your supply chain.
Lean Supply Chain Management Course Objectives:
- Understand the critical elements of the building the Lean Fulfillment Stream
- Value-Stream Map the extended enterprise
- Calculate “total cost of fulfillment” for the entire supply chain
- Uncover areas of waste to reduce lead time and inventory levels
- Develop customer and supplier measurement systems and accountability processes
- Break down cross functional barriers for effective supply stream collaboration
- Implement pull systems to drive material replenishment
- Implement the concepts of increased delivery frequency, lot size reduction, and leveled flow
- Implement lean tools to establish supply chain visibility
- Create an optimized logistics network and implementation road map
Lean Supply Chain Management Course Benefits:
By applying the concepts and principles learned in this workshop, you will be able to:
- Improve supplier performance and accountability
- Improve customer satisfaction and customer relationships
- Drive lean supply-stream management and lean logistics through your organization
- Reduce the total cost of fulfillment through the reduction of inventory, space, lead time, logistics costs, and increased fill rates.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.