Auditors need specific technical skills to be successful in their jobs, but that’s only half the picture. They need to be able to deal with all kinds of people. In this workshop, participants will learn to improve their effectiveness with others by enhancing their emotional intelligence.
Overview of Internal Controls
- Internal Control
- Role of Internal Auditor
- Segregation of duties
- Analytical Reviews
- Communicating with Others
- Communication Style
- Gathering Information and Faults
- Develop Open-ended questions
- Practice Interviewing and Listening
- Interrogation Process
- Holding Difficult Conversations
- Managing Across Cultures
- Audit Engagement
- Team and Clients Engagement
Emotional Intelligence and the Audit Role
- Emotional Intelligence for Auditors
- Strengths and Developmental Opportunities
Audit Report Structure
- Construct the Audit Report
- Formats to write an audit observation
- Write with Readability and Conciseness
- Rephrase Technical Technology
- Definition of Fraud and Characteristics of fraud
- Creating Environment dealing with fraud
- Fraud Prevention
For Whom: All Internal Auditors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.