In today’s environment, the audit department is frequently measured on the quality of its primary output; the audit report. This workshop will enable auditors to write and structure persuasive and impactful audit reports that will call their readers to action.
- Introduction to Report Writing
- Value of the audit report
- Elements of Written Communication
- Barriers of Written Communication
- The Audit Report Findings and Structure
- Audit Findings and Their Presentation
- Structuring an Audit Report
- Differing Types of Reports
- Drafting the Audit Report
- Analyzing the Prospective Audience
- Writing the Draft
- Evaluation of the Draft
- Editing the Audit Report
- Causes of Auditor Frustration
- Editing Others’ Work
- Building to Write Well
- The Final Audit Report
- Production of the Final Version
- Management Response
- Sealing the Report
- Conducting Report Presentations
For Whom: All Internal Auditors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Jul 24 - 27 Jul, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.