lean six sigma green belt training program at JK Michaels concentrates on the basic problem-solving, project management, and statistical tools needed for Green belts to work effectively on Six Sigma business improvement projects.
It’s an action learning workshop that presents concepts and techniques in an easy-to-understand practical way that allows learners to apply immediately.It is an action learning,practical case study driven program ,not an exam preparatory course.
The focus of Six Sigma is fundamentally about quality, customer focus and cost, whereas Lean is about cost and speed. This course blends a number of Lean concepts and tools into the Six Sigma DMAIC model. The team leaders and team members are the brains and muscle behind the Lean Six Sigma programme it is critical that they are equipped with the appropriate skills and tools to enable them to deliver current and future improvements.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course Objectives :
At the end of the Three day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course delegates will understand and be able to:
- Apply the principles of the Six Sigma DMAIC performance improvement model.
- Establish the “Voice of the Customer” in defining the required performance standard.
- Use a number of measurement approaches and tools to establish current performance.
- Use appropriately a number of basic analysis tools and techniques to establish the root cause of a problem.
- Understand key lean concepts and tools, when and how to apply them to drive improvements
- Recognise the difference in approach and techniques for incremental and redesign improvement strategies and know how to decide on the correct approach.
- Establish ongoing process controls and process governance structures
||Oct 10 - 12 Oct, 2018
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.