After this customer service certification course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognize what ‘customer service excellence’ really means – to you and your customers
- Understand the logic behind spending more on valuable customers, rather than “one-size-fits-all” marketing
- Understand and shape the role of each employee in the customer value chain
- Identify ‘best practice’ in managing different customer situations, including complaints
- Motivate and maintain morale in front-line customer service staff and teams
- Integrate all aspects of your organization to manage and exceed customer expectations
- Develop, motivate and inspire customer-value staff to deliver high quality consistently
- Measure and assess how well customer service standards and objectives are being achieved
- Overcome internal communication barriers
- Form stronger relationships with individual customers through interactive Customer Centric (CC) processes and standards
Benefits Of Customer Service Intelligence Certification Course
- Acquisition of skills to eliminate unnecessary and costly calls to third parties.
- Ability to pinpoint in real-time, any general problem so that customers enquiries are quickly answered
- Ability to demonstrate professional customer service skills to improve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Developing listening skills and questioning techniques that can shorten the interaction time with customers
- Ability to use case-based reasoning approach to perform an important task
- Ability to clearly explain next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied which in turn decreases the number of callbacks or return customers.
- Acquiring a common process and language for dealing with customers
- Ability to provide awesome customer service in a way that incorporates personal strengths.
Benefits Of Customer Service Intelligence Certificationcourse
To the Organization
- Organisations will be able to meet and exceed customer needs and expectations, guaranteeing satisfaction
- Deliver an experience a customer can value
- Ability to gain more business through converting enquiries into sales
- Acquiring skill on how to go above and beyond customer’s expectations and provide the kind of stellar service that creates life-long customers.
- Ability to recognize the concept that customer satisfaction leads to increase in customer loyalty which leads to increase in profit.
||Oct 02 - 03 Oct, 2018
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.