This training will enable participants,
- Learn the professional standard set for internal auditors
- Elicit accurate and timely information with proven interviewing techniques
- Develop defined, practical audit objectives and proven method of achieving them
- Ensure that records are in full accord with, GAAP, IFRS guidelines, regulatory mandates and company policy
- Learn how to audit automated environments
- Develop control –base audit recommendations to help management meet corporate objectives
- Conduct audit closing meeting that achieve positive results
- The internal audit environment
- The principles affecting internal auditing
- Developing achievable audit objectives
- Principles of internal control
- Document and Evaluating internal control systems
- Audit evidence and Audit working papers
- Conducting auditing interviews
- Selling your recommendations to management
FOR WHOM: Internal Auditors, Internal Control Managers, Financial Managers and others responsible for the safeguard of the Organization’s assets.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Mar 06 - 09 Mar, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.