The primary focus of this workshop is to provide participants with an overview of methods of gathering and evaluating audit evidence and characteristics of work papers. Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the method to gather and evaluate sufficient, appropriate audit evidence
- Identify the manual procedure used by internal audit to gather audit evidence
- Identify select computer-assisted audit techniques (CAAT) including generalized audit software
- Identify the characteristic of well-prepared audit work paper.
- Relevance of evidence
- Exclusion of the evidence
- The chain of custody
Reviewing Work paper
- Review work papers for completion of audit steps and proper format
- Objectives for work papers reviews
Interview and Interrogation
- How interviewing is used within an audit
- Objective and expected outcome of interviews
- Planning and conducting interviews
Investigating by Computer
- Document collection and analysis
- Document evidence
- Methods of detection
Risk Management and
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate governance
- Risk management
- Governance failure
- Risk based decision making
Audit Report Writing
- Construct an audit report
- Importance of the various sections
- Write with readability and conciseness
- Quality of reporting
For Whom: All Internal Auditors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.