As an organization grows and its internal processes change and evolve, its quality monitoring process must keep pace. To ensure consistent quality in this dynamic environment, an ongoing commitment to growth and improvement is essential. This course is designed to help you learn how to perform an effective internal assessment and/or periodic internal assessment of an internal audit activity.
Quality Assessment Manual and Process Overview
- Answer common quality assessment questions using The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) resources.
- Describe the Quality Assessment Manual process flow and its tools
- Contrast the three types of internal audit quality assessment.
Planning the Quality Assessment
- Plan an internal quality assessment by implementing the QA Manual tools.
- Describe key features of planning guides.
- Apply the planning tools to a quality assessment.
- Describe key features of surveys.
- Analyze survey results.
Performing the Quality Assessment
- Perform an internal quality assessment by implementing the QA Manual tools.
- Describe the key features of interview guides.
- Analyze interview results.
- Describe key features of QA programs.
- Analyze QA program results.
Evaluating QA Results
- Evaluate an internal quality assessment by implementing the QA Manual tools
- Determine final ratings (evaluation results)
- Develop value-added solutions for common QA issues and opportunities
Internal Quality Assessment Options
- Determine, or validate, the internal quality assurance option that will work best for your internal audit activity.
- Describe rationale for selecting the best internal QA option
- Discuss successful practices used by internal audit activities to get ready for an internal assessment
- Emerging Issues and Future Challenges
For Whom: All Internal Auditors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.