For internal auditors who want to understand and expand their roles related to financial reporting, as well as those who simply need a “refresher” course on financial accounting concepts, this seminar is the ideal way to get up to speed. Beyond a basic accounting class, this course will enable participants to approach financial auditing with renewed confidence.
- Accounting and Auditing Review
- Define Key Accounting Terms and Understand Accounting Rules, Equations and Basics
- Identify the Basic COSO Principles of Internal Control, Including Key Controls
- Identify Finance-Related Management Assertions and Learn How to Utilize them
- Financial Statements – An Overview
- Identify Financial Statements
- Identify the Purpose and Use of a Financial Balance Sheet and Income Statements
- Business Processes and Accounting
- Identify the Difference between Management and Financial Auditing
- Identify the Basic Elements of an Accounting Scandal (Fraud)
- Understand the Use of Analytical Procedures in Fraud Detection
- Technology and Accounting
- Understand the Risks Associated with End User Computing
- Understand How Spreadsheets are Used within Business
- Identify what Enterprises Resource Planning (ERP) is and how it is used within a business
FOR WHOM: Internal Auditors desirous of adopting modern internal auditing techniques in their workplace.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Aug 28 - 31 Aug, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.