- Understand the business: external environment, framework of authorities, overall control environment, accounting and internal control systems;
- Assess material risks: to ensure that the audit concentrates on important issues
- Design audit procedures: based on risk areas and assurance on controls
- Perform audit procedures
- Audit Objectives and Scope
- Audit Objectives
- Audit Scope
- Approach and Methodology
- Audit Findings and Recommendations
- Management Framework
- Development of Annual Budgets
- Resource Allocation
- Financial monitoring
- Objectives and Criteria
- Management Action Plan
For Whom: All Internal Auditors in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.