This workshop is organized to teach participants the risk of fraud in the organization.
- Introduction to Identity Theft and Identity Fraud
- The Public Dossier: Credit Reports, Public Records, and Specialty Consumer Reports
- Protecting Privacy by Restricting Information
- Consumer Protection Laws Related to Identity Theft and Fraud
- Identity Theft Risks and Issues for Businesses
- Identity Theft Risk Management and Resolution
- Consumer Identity Theft Products and Services
- Identity Theft and Anti-Fraud Resources
For Whom: Professionals involved in investigating potential frauds within an organization. Internal auditing professionals seeking proficiency in fraud detection and prevention.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 16 - 19 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.