All auditors have moments when they are working on a problem, trying to determine the best course of action in a given circumstance and they wonder how their colleagues handle similar situations. This workshop will use best practice to help participants transform their audit departments, create a desired culture, market their valuable capabilities and measure the results.
- Audit planning process
- Planning the audit approach
- Assess preliminary scope area
- Planning and conducting interviews
- Basic narrative and a flowchart
- Create a narrative or flowchart
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Audit Program
- Developing and using of audit program
- Controls preventive or detective
- Testing objectives
- Tailoring audit program
- Audit Reports
- Components of an audit report
- Determining the readers of audit reports
- Quality of an audit opinion
- Essentials of teamwork to audit project
- Various teamwork related factors
- Methodologies used to gather audit evidence
- Sampling and testing approaches
- Components of an audit work paper
- Draft an audit work paper
For Whom: All Internal and External Auditors, Middle and Senior Managers, Forensic Accountants, Financial Investigators and others who perform related functions in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 30 - 02 Nov, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.