The aim of this course is to provide participants with a timely update on new and emerging fraud trends affecting organizations and how internal audit can make a valuable contribution in this key area of fraud risk management.
Overview of fraud as a business risk Fraud risk management in organizations
- Anti-fraud strategies
- Fraud detection tools and techniques
- Response planning and reporting requirements
- Recruitment policies
- Cultural issues
Outline of key areas for fraud
- Accounts manipulation
- The critical role of internal audit in fighting fraud
- The auditor as facilitator
- Contributing to the organization’s risk register
- Auditing fraud risk at strategic and operational levels.
Auditor’s checklist and action plan
- Raising the profile of fraud risk with executive management
- Scoping fraud in individual audits
- Consideration of fraud as part of development and change projects
- Fraud risk awareness workshops.
For Whom: All Internal Auditors, Supervisors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 23 - 26 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.