- Identify your management style and improve your effectiveness when dealing with others with different styles.
- Learn how to set performance expectations and how to match staff capabilities with audit tasks. Industry recognized analytic instruments are used to provide you with a set of practical tools and techniques intended to enhance your supervisory skills.
- Recognize the natural tension between the audit supervisor’s roles as “technical” and “human relations” leader
- Recognize your own managerial and interpersonal styles
- Identify ways to improve your effectiveness when dealing with team members
- Identify ways to apply the principles of motivation and leading and developing audit team.
- Leader’s Technical and Human Relations Roles
- Audit Planning and Staffing
- Time Management and Delegation
- Managing the performance cycle
- Development planning
- Groups and Meetings
- Managing conflict
- Organizational Rules and Policies
- Motivation and Leadership
For Whom: All Internal Auditors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 30 - 02 Nov, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.