Disaster can strike unexpectedly and disrupt the activities of an organization where the entity has become dependent on computer systems for critical applications. Therefore, there is a need of an effective contingency planning for computer disaster prevention, recovery and business resumption. This workshop has been designed to enable delegates to:
- Develop contingency consciousness
- Acquire knowledge necessary to support a contingency planning process
- Learn contingency planning methods
- Advice management
- Challenge existing contingency plans effectiveness
- Analyze disaster risks and audit plans for reasonableness and efficacy
- The concepts of Going-concern and Business Continuity
- Disaster Contingency Planning Objectives
- Business contingency as a key Management Responsibility
- How Disasters expose the internal control system
- Contingency Planning Strategies
- Developing Disaster and Recovery Scenarios
- Documenting the Disaster Contingency Plan·
- Testing the disaster contingency provisions
- Developing Audit Plan and Program Provisions
- Developing Management Reports
FOR WHOM: Auditors, Computer Executives, Internal Control Officers, CIOs, IT Development Managers, Heads of Department, System Administrators/Engineers, IT Professionals, and Security department managers who form part of the contingency planning or review team.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Apr 04 - 06 Apr, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(Workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.