Relational databases often drive company-critical and web-enabled applications; therefore, creating a database design that accurately captures user requirements is vital for success. This course provides a foundation for designing, building and working with relational databases, enabling you to effectively develop and use relational databases in your environment.
- An overview of DBMS technology
- DBMS and related user tools
- How a relational DBMS works
- Relation technology fundamentals
- Components of a relational DBMS
- Designing Relational database
- A step by step approach and techniques
- Entity relationship modeling
- Normalizing data to design tables
- Working with a case tool
- Physical database design
- Building and Querying a Relational Database
- Fundamentals of SQL
- Creating a relational database
- Accessing the database with SQL
- Constructing and using views
- The future of database design
- Enforcing business rules for data integrity
- Current trends
FOR WHOM: Database Administrators, System Administrators, IT Supervisors/Managers, Chief Information Officers, IT Personnel and those who require knowledge in Database System Design, Implementation and Management.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 30 - 02 Nov, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(Workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.