The main objective of this workshop is to provide a comprehensive understanding of information System management, controls and security.
- Governance and Management of IT
- IT Organizational Structure
- IT Policies and Procedures
- Information Systems Acquisition
- Information Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations
- Information System maintenance and Support
- IT Security and Controls
- Information Systems Auditing
- Software Implementation and Maintenance
- GCSS-General Controls System Support
- Protection of Information Assets
FOR WHOM: Network Administrators, System Administrators, IT Personnel and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(Workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.