At the end of this seminar the participant will be able:
- Understand and implement security and forensic capabilities to realize successful services for the organization.
- Will also know the planning protection and optimization in IT corporate governance frame work.
- Fundamentals of network security
- Advanced PC hardware and software
- Configuration of window issue
- Managing wireless network
- IT services continuity management principle, strategies and best practices
- Design components, strategies and operational activities
- Exploring routing concepts
- Installing and configuring forensic security software
- Managing and operating linux operating system in forensic environment
- Administering windows server for effective forensic administration
- Forensic information storages, transfers and management
- Managing Blog, Bugs and other unauthorized access
- Forensic analysis and Data discovering
- Vulnerabilities web application security
- Managing computer crime and security survey of high tech in cybercrime loss valuation
- Advanced evidence collecting and analysis of web browser activity
- Online service vouches log (SUL) overview
- Securing the information system and model forensic threat tools
- Forensic security in the SAP system environment
For Whom: Security and System Administrators, IT Personnel, IT Development managers, clients of IT and System and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Jul 10 - 13 Jul, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(Workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.