This program will help to develop your document management and retention policies, helping to ensure that internal business needs and external regulatory requirements are satisfied in the most efficient and effective way.
- Document Management Principles
- What is a Document and Why have a Policy?
- Retention Schedules
- Factors that Determine Retention Periods
- Guidance to Retention Periods for: Accounting and Tax Records, Personnel, Health and Safety and Pension Records, Contracts, Company Secretarial, Information Management, Sales and Marketing
- Disposal and Review Procedures
- Methods for Disposing of Paper and Electronic Records
- Electronic Data
- Converting Paper Documents to Electronic Records
- Regulatory Requirements for Creating and Storing Electronic Data
- E-mails - Policies, Storage and Treatment
- Document as Evidence
- Disclosure of Documents
- Risk Assessments and Limitation Periods Should Litigation Occur
- Record Retention for Risk Assessments and Liability Limitation
- Personal Data and Rights, Sensitive Data and Employee Records
FOR WHOM: HR Directors and Managers, Admin and Personnel Managers, Accountants, Auditors, Lawyers, Heads and Staff of all other departments involved in managing their documents
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Mar 20 - 23 Mar, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.