This Negotiation Skills Course will discuss the following
- Skills to effectively communicate, persuade and negotiate with another individual either at work.
- To increase your effectiveness in terms of results and relationships.
- Practise the essential skills of negotiation such as doing the background work, planning, conducting the negotiations, handling emotions etc.
- Defining the Negotiation Environment
- What is principled negotiation?
- Standards for principled negotiation
- The components of a negotiation plan
- Forming a negotiation preparation plan
- Setting the stage for successful negotiation
- Conducting a principled negotiation
- Informal and formal negotiations
- Common "hardball" styles
- Principled responses to "hardball" tactics
- Applying motivation best practices
- Listening actively for effective negotiation
- Developing agile strategies
- Best practices of principled negotiation
FOR WHOM: Executive Managers, Human Resources Managers and Personnel, Admin Managers, Heads of Departments, Industrial Relations Managers, Sales Representatives, Project Managers, Marketers, Lawyers, Members of the Workers Unions and other Managers who perform related functions in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Sep 25 - 28 Sep, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.