This programme is designed for staff holding positions with responsibility for the management or support of road transport vehicles. It covers all aspects of the ‘cradle to grave’ lives of road vehicles from the creation of fleet policies and vehicle specifications; through funding, life cycle and acquisition decisions; to maintaining the vehicles in roadworthy condition cost effectively, and finally to the disposal of life expired vehicles.
- Devising and disseminating a fleet management policy and strategy
- Vehicle acquisition and the funding decisions
- “Whole life” and “life cycle” costing and planning
- Operational and technical specification of vehicles
- Fleet and workshop costing and budgeting
- Automated data capture and use of computer systems
- Fuel management
- Tyre management
- Performance measurement and management information
- Workshop layout and design
- Control of repair and maintenance
- Internal and external maintenance solutions
- Managing maintenance contracts
- Controlling accidental damage
- Management Of Vehicle Disposal
FOR WHOM: Personnel and Admin Officers, Transport Officers, Senior Drivers, Vehicle Fleet Officers, Maintenance Officers and others who perform related functions in the Public and Private Sectors
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.