Participants will learn by active participation during the Modern Techniques In Office and Document Management course through the use of a wide variety of instructional techniques. There will be group exercises to allow for a “hands on” approach to learning. Case studies will be utilized to present “best practices” approaches. In addition there will be in depth discussion of critical success factors.
- Introduce the Modern Techniques In Office and Document Management
- Creating records management audit register
- Create file plans, metadata plan, retention schedule
- Understanding security and compliance
- Document control
- Classification schemes
- Compliance, controls and security
- Legislation, standards and regulation
- Review IT records management systems
- Review ECM systems
- Scanning and legal issues
- Archiving and retention requirements
- Digital signatures
- Implementation planning
- Setting up controls for Creating polices and procedures
- Creating a records management policy.
FOR WHOM: Directors, Managers/Supervisors, Human Resources Managers, Heads of Departments, Senior Executive Secretaries, Confidential Secretaries, Admin Officers and all others who need to improve their time management workflow and productivity techniques in the workplace.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 16 - 19 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.