At the end of the workshop participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of the history, of stakeholders and their inter-relationships, laws and current practices in industrial relations in Nigeria
- Theoretical explanation of patterns, practices and institutions of industrial relations
- Evolution of relevant institutions
- Management strategy, in implementing issues
- Employee organization
- Strategy and
- Institutions and practices of workplace regulation
- Arbitration skills
- Individual employment contracts and the mechanism used to create enforceable industrial instruments
- Historical, economic, political and social context of industrial relations in Nigeria
FOR WHOM: Admin and HR Managers, Departmental Heads, Senior Executive Secretaries, Confidential Secretaries, Admin Officers and Personal Assistants in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Jul 17 - 20 Jul, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.