To teach the best practice in information, communication and record management.
- Records management: history, definition, scope, and role in different institutions and cultures
- Automated records systems: electronic forms, computer assisted retrieval, and optical disk
- Reprography and conservation of information
- Information communication technology
- Business Communication Skills
- Automation of information systems
- Develop plans for records back-up and recovery
- Vital records and disaster planning: preparing for the worst; confidentiality, integrity, and availability of records
- Archives management
For Whom: Supervisors, Managers, Senior Executive Secretaries, Confidential Secretaries, Department/Unit Heads in various sections, Admin Officers and Personal Assistants in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 30 - 02 Nov, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.