In order for an organization to even consider building strong customer relationships, customer retention needs to be a top priority that is acknowledged and supported by everyone within the organisation. This will mean the difference between viewing your customers as valuable assets to be nurtured and retained.
- Strategic tools for organizational customer’s enhancement plan
- Implementation of customers services through improvement of customers services efficiency and effectiveness
- Advanced CCA through effective implementation on service operations management
- Comprehensive review of marketing, sales and information techniques in customers management
- Conceptual techniques adapted for a particular, season, environs and time for competitive customers management
- Effective customers relationship management and implementation
- Ethical climate in CRM as a critical success factor in customers management
- E-customers management strategies
- Successful plans to create and deliver an effective customer competitive plan
For Whom: Customer Service Managers and Staff, Sales Representatives, Admin Managers and Officers, Marketers, Supervisors, Team Leasers in segments of the organization in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.