ISO 14001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Environmental Management Systems, consequently reducing an organization’s negative environmental impacts and improving its overall performance and efficiency.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Environmental Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 14001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Environmental Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Environmental Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- EMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an EMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 14001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Environmental Management System best practices
|4th floor, NIS Building, CBD, Alausa ,Ikeja, Lagos
||Aug 13 - 17 Aug, 2018
Class Session: 09:00:am - 18:00:pm
5% discount is applicable to 7 or more staff from the same organization
Competent and experienced facilitators