This Effective Legal Secretary training course will enable participants to:
- Gain a professional qualification as a Legal Secretary
- To provide the knowledge and practical skills for complete job readiness as a Legal Secretary.
- To provide a good basic understanding of the main legal system and the role of a Legal Secretary within the modern commercial and legal environment.
- To provide a Legal Secretarial Course that is practical and interactive
- To gain real skills for working as a Legal Secretary
- The work of a Legal Secretary
- Barristers v Solicitors Training
- Police + CPS + Courts and Procedure(s)
- Legal Word Processing + Introduction to Layout of Templates – main documentation within department
- Criminal Litigation + Witness Statements + Back sheets
- Legal Documents Civil Litigation + Claim Form + Particulars of Claim + Defenses
- Business Law + Contracts
- Family Law + Homework + Petitions + Wills/Clauses
- Audio Transcription
- More text production
For whom: Legal Officers and others who perform related functions
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.