By the end of the course Business and contract law administration you will be able to recognize and deal confidently with the risks and benefits of business and contracts law administration.
- Effective contract negotiation
- Formation of business and contract law administration
- Tools, techniques and terminology when creating a formal contract
- Getting to grips with how the law changes what you thought you had agreed to
- Managing the contract in business
- Contractual remedies
- Including constructive performance obligations
- Liquidated damages and penalties
- Negotiation issues in international commercial agreements
- Bribery and corruption
- When things go wrong and defenses to breach of contract – Limit contractual risk and damages for your organization
- Termination and dispute resolution
Legal Officers and others who perform related functions
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.