This Effective cash management techniques course is to teach best practice methods in cash management techniques in both the public and private sectors.
- Control and monitoring of cash-in-hand
- Control and monitoring of cash reserve
- Control and monitoring of chequebooks, receipt books and other financial security items.
CASH SAFETY AND INSURANCE
- Moving cash from place to place
- Risk management of such movements
- Cash theft
- Cash Insurance
- Petty cashbook, main cashbook, cash control accounts
- Cash count and cash reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Computerized cash accounting
CASH FRAUD MANAGEMENT
- Types and causes of cash fraud
- Fraudulent shortages and surplus
- Internal Control Issues
- Detecting and Managing Counterfeits
- Signature frauds and falsification for documents
- The audit function
- Emerging issues and future challenges
SECURITY TIPS IN CASH MANAGEMENT
- The alarming increase in incidents of workplace violence and threats to security
- Proven techniques for keeping unauthorized people from slipping past you
- “Red flag” behaviors that warn you a visitor or co-worker might be in trouble.
- Immediate steps to take if you recognized warning signs in co-worker, a visitor, a client
- How to respond during and after a robbery.
- Cheque administration
- Internal physical control
- Lodgments and withdrawals
- Management of deposits
- Internal correspondences
- Human resources management-discipline, training, supervision, office layout and administration, managing emergencies, etc.
|New Laps Hotel – Plot 364 Obafemi Awolowo Way Jabi Abuja.
||Feb 19 - 21 Feb, 2018
Dr. Francis Okereke 08035062583
Dr. Francis Okereke FCA,FCIB,FCILRMN,MBA will lead other experienced speakers in this all important seminar.