The objectives of this Course Protocol, Public Relations and Event Management inckudes:
- Arrange and provide protocol services including logistics requirements.
- Organise travel preparations and necessary bookings
- Organise events and meetings
- Plan, arrange, co-ordinate corporate events.
- Arrange logistics services for organized events
- Support the institution with distinctive image and identity to the general public
- Communicate with the media in approved matters
- Communicate with the internal and external community in order to achieve the aims and missions of organization.
- The Concept and Boundaries of Protocol
- Official Precedents
- Official Symbols
- How to Address Authorities and Personalities
- State Authorities: Government, Parliament and the Judiciary
- Protocol in the Diplomatic Sphere
- Religious Official Protocol.
Social and Business Protocol
- Social protocol and etiquette
- Organising company travel
- Organising corporate ceremonies
- Courtesy in other cultures.
Events Organisation and Management
- Types of events
- Creative techniques for events
- Event management plan: processes, tools and suppliers
- Conference and convention management
- Sponsorship and patronage for events.
Public Relations Process
- The new rules of engagement
- Social media: main platforms
- Managing web information
- Managing digital reputations.
Press Relations and Crisis Communication
- Transmitting information to the media
- Tools to combat crisis situations
- Lobbying techniques
- Spin doctoring and Political communications
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Aug 27 - 31 Aug, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.