This highly participative EuroMaTech training course is designed to provide you with the skills to understand how circuit breakers are selected for specific applications, and how they are designed, installed and safely operated in industrial process plants, particularly in the oil and gas, mining and minerals processing and heavy industries.
The LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers training course is interactive and encourages delegates to participate through questions and answers, along with opportunities to discuss with the presenter specific issues which may result in appropriate solutions.
Participants will develop following competencies by understanding:
- Practical Circuit Breaker Design and Operation to Ensure Safe and Reliable Application
- The Differences between Circuit Breakers and Other Circuit Control and Isolation Devices
- The Different Types of Circuit Breakers used for LV, MV and HV Applications
- The Importance of Selecting Circuit Breakers for the Fault Level of the Application
- Circuit Breaker Control and Protection
- Typical Circuit Breaker Configurations in Switchrooms and Switchyards
- Typical Switchroom, Substation and Switchyard layouts
- The Installation, Commissioning and Testing of Circuit Breakers
- The Operation and Maintenance of Circuit Breakers
- The Cause and Consequences of Circuit Breaker Faults