Modern investigation, security and crisis management strategies
Given the inclement business environment in Nigeria today, the Corporate entity and its workers are constantly subjected to various kind of threat i.e. Assassination, Burglary, Espionage, Fire Hazards, Strikes and Mob Action, Fraud, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery, Intimidation, Hacking etc.
- Business environmental Scanning and security implications
- Risk identification assessment and control
- Developing organization policy investigation, security and crisis management
- Damage control in crisis situation
- Investment techniques including forensic analysis of forged and fraudulent documents, signatures verification and forensic audit controls
- Psychological approach to crime investigation
- Security tips for company executives at office, in transit and at home
- The role of the Nigerian police force
- Arrest of seizure, use of force and searching
- Report writing and documentation
- Robbery prevention and management techniques
- Computer/information security management
Chief Security Officers, Operation Managers, Security Supervisors, Security Officers, Security Co-Ordinator’s
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.