This programme is intended for security managers who manage the security of critical infrastructure in their organization. It will examine the range of threats to designed Critical Infrastructure, including external physical attacks, sabotage, terrorism, IT-based attacks and insider-assisted attacks, and includes strategies for risk management.
- Defining Critical Infrastructure
- The Current Threat Assessment to Critical Infrastructure
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment Methodologies
- Establishing Baseline Security Criteria for Critical Infrastructure
- Strategies for Protection of Various Fixed Assets of an Organization i.e. Land, Buildings, Plant Machinery, Motor Vehicles, Furniture and Fittings and Computers
- Strategies for Protection of Current Assets: Cash, Stock, Goodwills, Patents etc
- Strategies for Protection of Human Assets
- Securing Critical Infrastructure SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Systems
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure against Terrorist Attacks
- Emergency Planning
- Intelligence and Government Liaison
- Crisis Management Exercise
- Course project
For Whom: Security Officers, Admin Officers and others who perform related function in Public and Private Sectors.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 23 - 26 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.