Effective strategic planning is essential to the future success of any organization. However, most strategic planning is lacking in vision. It is merely a straight-line extrapolation of the past into the future. In a world where the pace of change is greater than ever before this is at best shortsighted and at worst a prescription for disaster. Real strategic planning is about positioning the organization for a future which will be different from the past.
This new workshop will focus on strategic planning as the essential management system guiding the organization into the future by setting focused goals that will establish and enhance competitiveness.
The strategic Planning Process
- Strategy- concept and significance
- Achieving competitive advantage through flexibility
- The interaction of strategy, structure and business processes
- Gathering information and intelligence for the SWOT analysis
The Strategic Planning Process
- Vision and mission statement- preparing for the future
- Business analysis and contingency planning
- Strategy formulation- programmes, projects, policies
- Transforming the organization
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Strategic Planning
- Getting innovation thinking into the organization
- The potentially negative dimensions of success
- The critical importance of teambuilding and teamwork Personal Strategic Planning
- Applying strategic tool and techniques to the individual
- Personal goal setting, creating a personal strategic plan
- Implementing change- achieving progress as a strategic manager
- Executing strategy- how to break it down and get it done
- Developing inspiration and gathering support
- Overcoming adversity by leveraging your skills and building on success
All senior to middle level managers in various departments of the Organization.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties
Sun-lodge Hotel, Off, Achimota-Circle Road Behind the Shell Filling Station at No. 76,
4th Road(Saxel Estate) Town Accra Ghana.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|USD 5,500.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.