This Insurance Principles and Practice course has been developed for personnel in the industry and provides a thorough overview of the basic principles of insurance and insurance practice.
- The basic principles of insurance: terminology, policy structure and the key forms of insurance
- Reinsurance and its purpose.
- The Origins of Insurance and Why People Buy Insurance
- Risk and the role of Insurance
- The Legal Principles of Insurance
- The Insurance Market
- Market Bodies
- The Products
- The Policy and its Structure
- Underwriting and Risk Assessment
- Claims and Claims Handling
- End of Workshop Test
Staff Who Perform Related Function in The Public and Private Sector
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd
Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.