By the end of this Motor Fleet Insurance Administration Workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe the risks associated with each class of commercial vehicle
- Identify the risks associated with the motor fleet business
- The key aspects of motor fleet insurance
- Be familiar with the structure and typical content of insurance policy wordings
- Understand how the motor insurance database impacts the motor fleet business
- Describe key underwriting and rating considerations
- Primary risks associated with motor fleet businesses
- An examination of the reasons why you need a special type of motor insurance policy
- A review of the law relating to motor insurance with particular reference to the motor insurance database
- Policy wordings and conditions and exclusions
- Popular policy extensions
- How the different types of motor fleet insurances are rated and an examination of the relevant underwriting factors
- Insurance claims administration
Staff Who Perform Related Function in The Public and Private Sector
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd
Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 16 - 19 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.