Fidelity Guarantee insurance is an insurance policy designed to indemnify the Insured (the employer) for the loss of money or property sustained as a direct result of acts of fraud, theft or dishonesty by an employee during employment.
Fidelity guarantee insurance is most often sought by companies where employees are more likely to cause financial loss because of their constant exposure to cash, stocks or other assets. The potential losses that could arise from fidelity, especially with the increase in computer crime, make it pertinent that those employers at risk use fidelity guarantee insurance as a risk management tool.
- Meaning and importance of fidelity guarantee administration
- The principles of fidelity guarantee insurance
- Typical methods of investigation used in fidelity guarantee insurance
- Outline of policy cover and the main exclusions and restrictions
- The factors involved in the assessment of fidelity guarantee insurance risks
- Limitation period for lodging a claim
- Financial risk and operating risk
- Administrative approval and payment of a claims
- Loss of loans or trading
- Growing your business with investment projects
- The different cover levels available
Staff Who Perform Related Function in The Public and Private Sector
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd
Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 30 - 02 Nov, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.