By the end of the Commercial Property Insurance workshop, participants will have obtained:
- A basic understanding of commercial insurance
- Basic knowledge of the commercial insurance products and covers available
- Familiarity with the principles of underwriting commercial property insurance
- An appreciation of the factors involved in the assessment of commercial risks
- A foundational understanding of the claims handling principles
- The reasons why customers buy commercial property insurance
- A useful study of a typical policy structure as an overview
- A policy cover and the main exclusions and restrictions
- The principles of underwriting and pricing and the differences between the two
- The factors involved in the assessment of commercial risks
- The principles of claims handling as applied to commercial property insurance
- Typical methods of investigation used in commercial property claims handling
Staff Who Perform Related Function in The Public and Private Sector
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd
Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.