At the end of this Crisis Communication Programme participants should be able to:
- Understand what defines crises and issues, recognizing the differences between them and how to be proactive
- Who are your target audiences
- How to identify issues and work on issue management
- How and when you should talk to the public and media
- Crisis management tools and how to handle the communications for an organization under crisis
- Media and management communication control
- What is a Crisis in communications terms?
- Handling the media in a crisis
- Crisis Management
- Reputation management in social media
- Dealing with the Crisis
- Crisis communication management
- Recovery Phase
- Reputation and issues management
- Crisis management in social media
- What should be in place before the Event?
- Pre-planning, who and what else should be Considered?
- Dealing with a Crisis - the 'Communications' Perspective
- Incident Management and Aftermath
- Essential Post Incident Actions
For Whom: Staff Who Perform Related Function in The Public And Private Sector
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 30 - 02 Nov, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.