Increased demand in the work environment have placed more responsibilities on Secretaries and Personal Assistant. Secretaries and Personal Assistants not only work as aides to managers, but also have to do more planning, organising and use more sophisticated techniques and professional skills to achieve organisational goals.
This workshop is designed to equip participants with the relevant management techniques and skills that will enable them to operate as effective and efficient Secretaries and Personal Assistants.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify skills to competently manage relationship.
- State their roles in information management.
- Use modern office facilities
- Utilize resources effectively.
- Overview of Management Function and objectives
- The changing Roles and Challenges of Secretaries and Personal Assisatant.
- Effective Delegation and Authority
- Managing Relationships for Peak Performance
- Information Handling and Management
- Problem solving and Decision making
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing change in the work Environment
- Emerging Trends in ICT for Secretaries and Personal Assistants
- Personal Effectiveness
- Work Life Balance
- Lectures, discussions and case studies
- Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Secretaries and Personal Assistants in the public and private organisation.
Mode Of Assessment For Certification:
100 per cent attendance / active participation.