On Successful Completion of this Training, Participants should be able to:
- Determine how and where accidents can occur and identify a variety of hazards in the workplace and assess risk and Identify suitable controls for eliminating or significantly reducing slips, trips and falls in the workplace, understanding fall hazards.
- Knowing what their employer’s responsibilities is to protect workers from workplace hazards and It identifies materials that are potential hazards and their proper handling and storage procedures.
- It distinguishes potential ignition sources and the proper control procedures of those materials and It describes systems used to control workplace hazards.
- It identifies persons responsible for maintaining the equipment and systems and It Identifies persons responsible for the control safety programmes.
- It describes good housekeeping procedures necessary to insure the control of accumulated flammable and combustible waste material and residues to avoid a fire emergency and It provides employees with regard to worksite hazards to which they may be exposed.
|New Golden Hotel No.21 Kigoma Street, Opp NAFDAC Office Wuse Zone 7, Abuja.
||Apr 24 - 27 Apr, 2019
|NGN 30,000.00||((Fee Includes: Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only))|
Head of Training 08100043964
The course is going at over 50% Discount for currently serving Corp members and students. (Eligible Corpers and Students will have to present their valid ID card to enjoy the discount),