The Vehicle maintenance and routes Management training course will examine the transportation function in a holistic manner. The training will start by outlining the requirements of successful fleet maintenance programs and workshops. The training course then describes the components of stringent fleet and driver safety programs and experiment with different capital budgeting and distribution routing techniques. The training course will conclude with a thorough explanation of key fleet performance measures.
- Introduction to the vehicle maintenance and routes management
- The role of players and stakeholders in the fleet management business.
- General fleet management functions and operations (selection, procurement, cost management, etc).
- Operational considerations: The 5 Critical Process Issues.
- Understanding the fundamental principles of road transport: Justifying the need, cost and value-added in moving payload.
- Factors most likely to influence the value outcomes: The Anatomy of a Fleet Operating Environment.
- Procurement, contract management and tenders.
- Risk management
Transportation and fleet managers, logistics manager/personnel, senior drivers and other who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Aug 07 - 10 Aug, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.