On successful completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the entire accident management and control process
- Know how to manage accident preparedness
- Participate in and support formal investigations
- Outline basic theories on accident causation;
- Recognise insurable and non-insurable costs;
- Outline legal requirements regarding reporting, and state what needs to be reported to the Enforcing Authority.
- Conduct an effective investigation and report.
- Recognise when a compensation claim may ensue, and prepare an effective defence strategy.
- Case law; lessons from successful defences
- Prevention methods to ensure reduction in accident incidence in the workplace including:
- Practical accident and incident investigation
- Report writing
- Deciding the best approach for claims management
- Providing a appropriate mechanisms for retention of employees who may have experienced injury
- Workplace Safety Code
For whom: Transportation and fleet managers, logistics manager/personnel, senior drivers and other who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.