This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively implement system safety, security, and emergency management principles.
- Introduction to Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Importance of Employee Safety Reporting
- Why transit security
- Introduction to system security
- Terrorist acts against transit
- Transit security countermeasures
- Development of a System Security Plan and security policies and procedures
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment (TVA)
- Procurement and security activities
- Incident command system and coordination of response efforts and resources
- Problem oriented/problem solving security
- Managing the media
- Crime prevention
- Selling security to management and the public
- Safety Assurance activities and tools
- The relationship between Safety Risk Management (SRM) and Safety Assurance (SA)
- Current SRM/SA activities and tools, as well as the gaps that exist
- Safety Performance Monitoring and Measurement
- Research and guidelines
- Transit Standards
- Regulations and guidance
For whom: Transportation and fleet managers, logistics manager/personnel, senior drivers and other who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.