This course provides your transport managers with the skills and knowledge to deliver an effective operation. The results: lower costs, optimal compliance, and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
This course will provide your managers with:
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory aspects of transport operations
- Skills to analyse and meet customer needs
- The ability to provide and manage a first-class transport service
- Explain the main features of relevant transport modes
- Understand and prioritise customer needs effectively
- Decide the best mode of transport for different operations
- Calculate accurate estimates of transportation costs in relation to output and volumes
- Develop and monitor transport operating budgets using fixed and flexible budget techniques
- Create the best technical solutions to transport needs
- Apply industry best practice in vehicle loading and load security
- Create efficient, cost-effective transport schedules manually and using IT systems
- Draw up safe and effective journey plans
- Manage transport operations to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Supervise operations in accordance with your health and safety policy
- Apply an effective fleet maintenance regime
- Manage contracts and contractors effectively
- Monitor performance using Key Performance Indicators
- Manage customer relationships to maximise levels of satisfaction
For whom: Transportation and fleet managers, logistics manager/personnel, senior drivers and other who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.