The Professional Driver Improvement Course is designed to expand on the techniques and concepts of defensive driving and understand how to improve and maintain your driving IMAGE through a positive driving attitude.
- Description and evaluation of your IMAGE
- Review of defensive driving techniques
- Driver attitude and emotions
- Vehicle care, inspection, and maintenance
- Advanced driving techniques such as managing idling time, clutching, and progressive shifting
- Proper intersection safety
- Navigating the road with other drivers
- What to do in a collision
Transportation and fleet managers, logistics manager/personnel, senior drivers and other who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 16 - 19 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.