Strategic Transport Managers course places a strong emphasis on developing the skills and qualities you’ll need to succeed in this diverse global industry.
- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Academic Development and Employability
- Fundamentals of Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Research Methods for Managers
- Public Transport Operations
- Transport Policy and Strategy
- Sustainable Transport Management
- Service Industry Dissertation
- Contemporary Transport Issues and Management of Change
Transportation and fleet managers, logistics manager/personnel, senior drivers and other who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 23 - 26 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.