By the end of this Transport management and drivers safety course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the main features of relevant transport modes
- Understand and priorities customer needs effectively
- Decide the best mode of transport for different operations
- Calculate accurate estimates of transportation costs in relation to output and volumes
- Develop and monitor transport operating budgets using fixed and flexible budget techniques
- Create the best technical solutions to transport needs
- Apply industry best practice in vehicle loading and load security
- Create efficient, cost-effective transport schedules manually and using IT systems
- Draw up safe and effective journey plans
- Manage transport operations to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Supervise operations in accordance with your health and safety policy
- Apply an effective fleet maintenance regime
- Manage contracts and contractors effectively
- Monitor performance using Key Performance Indicators
- Manage customer relationships to maximise levels of satisfaction
- Health and Safety in Employment - Motor vehicles in the workplace.
- Pre-start checks.
- Hazards and hazard recognition.
- Driving conditions.
- Hazard action plan.
- Searching techniques.
- The dangers of speed.
- Areas of conflict - e.g. relationship between road design and conflict in traffic patterns.
- The two vehicle crash.
- System of vehicle control.
Transportation and fleet managers, logistics manager/personnel, senior drivers and other who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 30 - 02 Nov, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.